- Exercise regularly. This is extremely important! Studies show that at least 150 minutes of exercise per week dramatically help with sleep issues! That’s literally only 20 minutes per day or 40 minutes every other day YOU can do this! Do try to have your exercise finished up to at least 3 hours before bedtime or you it may be to stimulating for sleeping.
- Limit caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine close to bedtime. These products have all been shown to interfere with sleep quality.
- If you need a nap keep them to 20 -30 minutes. This will help to maintain alertness during the day without disrupting your night time sleeping hours.
- Avoid eating late in the evening. Eating late at night will cause the digestive system to be working while you are trying to sleep, this could disrupt your sleep and keep you awake.
- Create a routine for your evening leading up to bedtime. Take 10 to 30 minutes at night to do some deep breathing. Keep a regular bedtime schedule, even on weekends. And lower lighting in home.
- Unplug from the electronics The small amounts of light from these devices pass through the retina into a part of the hypothalamus (the area of the brain that controls sleep activities) and delay the release of the sleep-inducing hormone, melatonin. (web MD)
- Make sure your bed is used only for bedtime activities. NO studying or working in bed. This is counter-intuitive and programs the body to get ready to work
Live Life. Well.™
Yours in health,
Lavonne & Cherokee
Hands of Mercy Massage, PLLC
CHLORELLA GROWTH FACTOR (CGF)
Chlorella is a single-cell green algae. We use certified organic open-cell chlorella to ensure the purity of our CGF.
CGF is rich in RNA and DNA, the nucleic acids that create life. Your body’s creation of RNA and DNA is significantly reduced in our early twenties, leading to aging. Our CGF contains 10,000 mg per 100g of RNA, the highest source available for your skin. Healthy cells count on the perfect replication of our RNA and DNA. CGF helps boost this process and protect our DNA and RNA during the replication process. CGF is also clinically proven to protect collagen and elastin fibers from the enzymes that destroy them.
Clinical studies have shown CGF to increase collagen The curoxidant blend is a combination of 5 certified organic superfruits and herbs freeze dried and carefully blended to ensure maximum potency. This ultra-high antioxidant blend is a true free radical scavenger. Free radicals are clinically shown to contribute to aging. Our Curoxidant Blend effectively neutralizes free radicals and helps reverse the signs of aging. We use Curoxidant in each of our products.
[ Certified Organic ACAI ]
Widely used by people in Central and South America for traditional medicinal purposes due to its ability to fight infection. Acai (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) is now recognized worldwide for its potent antioxidant properties. Also high in omega fatty acids and anthocyanins.
[ Certified Organic POMEGRANATE ]
Popular for its high antioxidant content, pomegranate is now being noticed for its strong anti-inflammatory properties. A University of Michigan Medical School (published in the February 2006 Journal of Ethnopharmacology), showed that pomegranate seed oil stimulates keratinocyte proliferation, promoting regeneration and strengthening of the epidermis. Also one of the only plant sources of Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA.
[ Certified Organic BLACKBERRY ]
Fantastic antioxidant berry rich in tannins, gallic acid and high in Vitamin C.
[ Certified Organic ROSEHIPS ]
This is the fruit of the rose bush. It is one of the most powerful sources of natural Vitamin C. Also high in Vitamins A, D, E, flavonoids and lycopene.
[ Certified Organic ROOIBOS ]
Rooibos is a red tea known for high antioxidant content. Rooibos is also an effective skin care ingredient due to its antioxidant and anti-inflamatory abilities.